KBAYBO will use the data provided by the Client with the sole purpose of executing this contract and will not be disclosed to third parties, with the exception of producers / suppliers, or used for purposes other than those indicated below.
The purposes of the processing of personal data may refer to:
- activities closely linked and / or instrumental to customer relationship management (eg acquisition of preliminary information at the conclusion of a contract, execution of operations based on obligations arising from contracts with customers); the supply of goods and services and the protection of the credit positions derived from them; accounting activities (eg invoice issuance, payment preparation);
- the processing of personal data and data derived from access to the kbaybo.es site, for the purpose of preparing the profile; of own promotion and marketing or by third parties.
The data of the Client, object of the treatment, may be communicated to third-party companies, within the legal limits, in order to fulfill the contracts or purposes connected to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the KBAYBO information system and telecommunications networks (including email);
- services company for the acquisition, registration and processing of data derived from documents, or media provided and originated from the same customers and whose purpose is mass elaboration related to payments, effects, checks and other securities;
- subjects who perform customer assistance activities;
- studies or societies in the field of assistance and advisory relationships;
- subjects that carry out control, review and certification of the activities implemented by KBAYBO. also in the interest of the Client;
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories exercise the function of Responsible for the processing of the data or operate completely independently as different holders of the treatment.
The personal data of the Client will be kept for the duration of one year from the moment of registration.
The Client maintains at any time the right to request the Holder of the treatment access to personal data and the correction or cancellation thereof, that is to say the limitation of the treatment or to oppose its treatment, in addition to the right to the portability of the same, as already specified in the specific section “Right of access to personal data and other rights”.
The provision of personal data is optional, but the possible rejection of the consensus to the treatment for the purposes indicated in the aforementioned point 1) may imply the impossibility of executing this contract.
The holder also informs that the possible non-communication, or the erroneous communication, of one of the obligatory information, has as consequence the impossibility of the holder to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment itself to the contractual agreements for which it is executed, as well as the possible lack of correspondence of the results of the treatment to the obligations imposed by the fiscal or administrative regulations to which it is addressed. In any case, the Client may assert his rights, as established by law, by addressing the owner of the treatment, such as proposing a claim to a supervisory authority.
The processing of personal data will be executed in an automated and / or manual manner, with forms and means designed to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specially responsible for this as established by law, as well as in the optics of benefiting. of a better and faster service from us.
Right of access to personal data and other rights
The Client has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, also if they are not yet registered, to which category they belong, the indication of their origin and, in any case, their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the indication of the purposes and modalities of the treatment; of the existence of an automated decision process, including the elaboration of profiles, and of the logic applied in the event that the treatment is carried out with said provisions, as well as of the importance and the expected consequences when these hypotheses are met; of the identifying extremes of the holder, of those responsible and of the representative designated in accordance with the legislation; of the subjects or of the categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or who can know the situation as a designated representative in the territory of the State, as responsible or in charge.
You have the right to know, when possible, the conservation period established for your personal data, or, if not possible, the criteria applied to determine said period. You have the right to obtain the update, the rectification that is, when you are interested, the integration of the data; the cancellation, transformation of anonymous form or blocking of the data treated in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or successively processed; the certification that the aforementioned operations have been made known, also in relation to the content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, with the exception of the case in which such compliance is revealed impossible or implies the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data that concern you, although pertinent with the purpose of the collection, to the processing of personal data that concerns you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication, as well as maintaining the right to propose a claim to a supervisory authority.